martes, 17 de febrero de 2009

3GSM..."The Cool", "The Let's See" and "The Ugly"


I should start by saying that I should not be sitting in my room writing on the blog but in Barcelona walking around the exhibit hall in the GSMA Mobile World Congress (formerly known as the 3GSM). So for all of you that don't know what it is, here is my attempt to explain it:

Think about a HUGE supermarket of Mobile Technologies! everything from handset vendors, entrepreneurs hoping to get their big break to the big software giants, such as Microsoft, Google or the big Telecoms such as Telefonica or Vodafone. It is a great place to see what is going on in the mobile world and to take a peak of what is coming tomorrow!

However, I am in school now so I cannot attend (I have had the opportunity to attend one Mobile Payments Congress in Amsterdam and two CTIA Wireless (The American version of the GSMA) and let me tell you....it is great, so if you ever have the chance...don't think twice and go!)

Even though I am not there, I will try to follow the Congress through the media so if you have any links or interesting articles about the GSMA please post them as comments so that we can all benefit from them, as for me, I will try to write about "the cool", "the let's see" and "the ugly" things I read or hear about (from my master professors or friends of mine that are attending the congress). So make sure you visit my blog for new posts if you are interested in this!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario